Tuesday, November 22, 2005

If it wasn't for what happened today..

I was supposed to do many things today but I ended up not doing them. Mainly because I woke up being physically tired. I could hardly stand up. On top of that, I had a fever - a really hot one. But that subsided in the evening.

So on Wednesday I will be looking to go to the hospital for my check up and I'll be probably be done with that by 3pm (I'll have to be there by 8 or 9am so I can catch the doctors).

Then from there I am invited to go a coffee seminar at Starbucks MQ at around 2:30pm (hope I'll be able to make it).

I am also hoping - if I am feeling alright, that is - to go to the new ESO lecture that'll be held at Majan University College at around 7:30pm.

Then off to the cinema to watch Brothers Grimm (Matt Damon, Heath Ledger & Monica Bulluci) for a late late show.

Still feeling feverish right now while I type this out. Damnit. And me and the winter were just becoming friends.

Oh, well.

3 comments:

change destiny said...

Hope you get well soon . A fever could be pretty nasty in winter . Tell me if you like the movie . It'll be released soon round here and i'm thinking about catching that one .

Sleepless In Muscat said...

change destiny: thanks, i hope so too.

i will be posting a blog on the movie once i am done with it but from the looks of the preview it looks really neat.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

thanks, kaza..

i already got some words through my email from a corporate considering the topic that was discussed in the article..