Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Booster Required

I had so much stuff on my mind to post on tonight's blog but I've gone and forgotten it.

I didn't want to sound preachy in my posts because of how I am 'opening up' with my inner deepest thoughts, but then again, I can't help it because as I am always told by many people I know and sometimes those who I don't know very well, that I am an open book and easily judged.

I remember something about tonight though; I remember meeting up with a friend who I hadn't seen in a very long time and he brought up the subject of why I don't write in theweek anymore. I explained that there were several reasons as to why that had happened, of which the most important to me were; several topics I had chosen to write about where declined permission to publishment as they were thought to be biased and also flamatory against organizations - public or otherwise.

What's the use of a law for freedom of press when it is not enforced?

Anyhow, that was that.

I could sit down all my life thinking about what to do next with it but that would be a total waste of my precious time not to mention the dumbest thing anyone in any position or state could ever do. The ideas are popping in my head but I have to keep careful consideration of my health now - yes, you'll be hearing that a lot from me, so stop whining already - because I am unable to stay with a regular routined time job because there is just no knowing when and where what anything may happen.

So what's left? Either free lancing in something I am good at - namely, writing or just trying to open up a small business. And to be honest, I am rather skeptic about both choices because writing doesn't really feed the hungry mouths of a table while on the other hand, a business would require determination, sound business knowledge of the market field, financial stability and not to mention dedication.

But the one thing that holds me back, and this you may have already noticed, is the lack of confidence. The 'get up and go' attitude baring the risks in mind and a contingency plan, just in case.

I guess what I am trying to say here is; I need a booster - of all the above.

0 comments: