Friday, November 10, 2006

baby got back

Yes..

A few days in Dubai is just what the doctor had ordered.

I'm sorry I hadn't announced it earlier on but it was sort of on short notice and I was trying as much to keep it hush hush so as not to ruin anything on the way since the last two time I attempted to go there I ended up being sick, so I thought that I would try to do it nice and quite and guess what?

It actually worked. hehehe

I ended up having a great time over there and changed the scenery which is what I wanted to do in the first place.

And I didn't see one Omani until it was time to go back.

Well, it's good to be back home.

And no home is good without it's 'king'. *wink wink*

8 comments:

DoTs... said...

chaneh my mom is talking .. she keeps saying "wasta3ino 3ala 8a'6a2 7ajiyatikom bel ketman" !!! and i'd roll my eyes over and over ! Well honestly it works on various occasions !


glad you had fun ! wb

Sleepless In Muscat said...

DoTs...:

yeah tell me about it..

thanks for passing by and your suggestions on UAE Arabic community blog

thanks again!

Sex and Dubai said...

Baby has got a lot more than just "back"

;)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Sex & Dubai:

Baby got back, front and side to side

;oP

3anooda said...

im going on wednesday. cant wait. love dubai. not as much as muscat though but i need the change

3anooda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Glad you had a good time. Been away myself but alas, for work. Anyways, deer baalak!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira:

Thanks..and I guess ... yeah. I could say the same about Muscat.

;o)