Sunday, June 26, 2005

Any given Sunday

I tried to cool off yesterday by watching a chic flick called "Bride & Predijuce". Some sort of Indian/American/British movie about a tale of a few women who want to get married to the right one and not an arranged marriage as their parents are pushing for. Along the way there are a lot of songs (thank God this time no palm trees) very catchy, very simple lyrics. And leaves you contemplating with a smile.

I saw it once in a cinema and I had just bought it yesterday on DVD. I thought it was that good. I would give and 8.5 out of 10.

I am trying to cool down myself because something else has happened of which I cannot disclose and I have no right to be angry about it either. But it is bursting my ears into fumes.

I am even thinking of stopping bloggin altogether because of it.

1 comments:

Noors said...

Whatever it is, don't stop blogging.

And hey, it's you who said in my blog that we should believe in fate, and that there's always something in store for us, so you should keep that faith within you, it'll freshen your soul.

Oh, and my friend says thank you, that was a nice surprise!