Saturday, June 25, 2005

super carrots

living is just a design that we paint our flaws in.

thats the way i see it these days. you do something wrong you're told off and you learn your mistake.

me. i don't learn the easy way. i have to learn the hard way.

several things have come up in my life along the way since my early years of childhood to the point of having to actually predict that my future is going to be this dim. and i am not being pessimistic here at all.

there have occurent events in my timeline which have lead me to this, lets say, assumption.

dedicated things have put me aside until one day it actually showed itself.

i was just a tree stump in the way of DNA highway..

2 comments:

Noors said...

Why do you say that?

Why all the negative thoughts all of a sudden?

We all have our own pile of mistakes, some of which we just hope that we can magically erase, but it's those mistakes that make us into better people, or so it should be.

Believe in yourself, and in your abilites, and you should believe that we're all here for a reason.:)

Cheer up.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

oh i know the reason alright.

and i know that everything that's happening to me is for a reason - for some cosmic reason..

but seriously, i am getting sick and tired of having to be someone who smiles with lots of pain underneath..

although there are worse people than my situation in this world, mine can only get worse...

and i would cheer up if something really nice happened to me ..

i mean, i met you. that was extremely nice but the fuel lasted for those days in the hospital and well..i dunno