Thursday, June 16, 2005

Fighting the fight..

Excuze Excuze Excuze...

Yes I have beyond reach from the outside world for almost the past month because I have been stranded by my illness very badly in hospital.

Doctors have found out that my bone-marrow has stopped producing red blood cells so I am constantly under the treatment of several antibiatocs, transfusions, FFPs, tests, so you can imagine the whole hell that I am going through here but I am still holding to hope that one day they will find something to irradicate this whole situation. I have had visits from some friends, relatives, and even doctors who have known me in the past whom had operated on me from the surgeon team trying to lift my spirits.

All this and my homoglobene level won't budge above the 6 pointer. Better than when I was admitted which was 4.7 . My parents heard that number and they totally freaked. But I had gone as low as 5 in the past. I guess I should be in the guiness world book of records, huh? ;o)

I busy myself everyday with reading newspapers. Sometimes playing with my new laptop and watching movies on it. Or talking to some of the sisters at the hospital or even the patients. After all, sharing is caring - now that's a lame remark. he he he

I am also trying to finish in between my new poetry book which has been delayed quite a lot because of my illness. Which if you don't know what it is, it's called: Auto Immune Multi Factorial Disease. Thyroids. Liver. Splene, Gold Bladder and Appendix were removed last December. Now I have a chance of being infected with Auto Immune Thrombosis - basically your blood clots in your veins which are around the abdominal area and causes severe pain for the patitient in many different areas depending on where the clotting is.

I try to be positive as much as I can. But there are limits.

I'm signing off because I'll be back on Saturday to hospital since I'm out on Out & Pass.

If you know me, please visit me. Seriously.

I really need the cheering up quite a lot.

Out..

2 comments:

Noors said...

hey you,

You amaze me with your courage. Keep up this high spirit, and you're a fighter, so I'm sure you'll get through this.

I'll definitly come visit.

Samyah said...

May allah help you and your family through this difficult time, don't loose faith.

:)