Monday, May 30, 2005

Don't Panic

Sorry guys.

I was away this time for so long because of an infection that I had lately and I had to be hospitalized but I had only been released back last Monday and still didn't feel too good with it so I decided to chill and take more care of my health until at a certain point I felt much better to be more free to do what I normally do.

Anyhoo..

Since I am back to bloggin I am pleased to announce that you would be seeing my new book in two week's time inshallah named: Rapidly Blue 2 - Nova's Secret. If any of you have any suggestions as to how to promote it in a much better manner than the first I would more than pleased to hear them. Seriously.

On the other hand, it turns out that not all who wear wings are called Angels. The person whom I thought that was the one for me had shown me her true colors while I was in hospital by not contacting me for over 10 days. Not one call or sms even. Serves me right for putting both my feet into the deep end. But I have no regrets. It was an experience that was meant to be. Saddening as it might be. It's still a lesson to be learnt from.

If you've switched to Nawras and haven't recieved your bill, I suggest you go to the nearest Nawras store and ask them to pull out how much you owe them up until that day because I did and I found out I owe them over 60 Rials! And that's only almost all of my contacts are all from Oman Mobile. Damnit. They won't budge! he he he. Guess we're gonna haveta be more aggressive with a bigger marketing campaign, huh? ;oP

Son of the Mask (MASK 2) may not live to the expectations of the first installment of the MASK legend, but it's worth a past-time on a Friday if you have nothing else better to do. And it has it's funny moments. But don't quote me on this.

I will try to log and blog as much I can throughout the next two weeks. But if you don't see anything here, then you're most likely going to see an update on my other blog: Rapidly Blue .

Take care all of you. And stay well.

PS: if anyone knows a good bargain for a good laptop which has bluetooth and WiFi capability, a DVD/CD-RW Combo drive, floppy drive and no less than 40-60 GB hard disk space, please, let me know. I am looking for one. But with a really good price to go. See ya!

1 comments:

Noors said...

I think we've met!:)