Saturday, May 07, 2005

Dig this!

So everyone's got their own hobby, their own sets of interest, their own la di da land where they fly off to so that they can get a moment of what their heart's desire. Some guys (and by guys, I mean male) have interest in chics, others into music whatever their favorite type is. Some like to be hyper movie frenzies. I choose to live, to act as I am. If I learn or even try to be someone else I would be a hypocrite for sure.

My number one interest right is my my love interest. And regardless of what some of my close friends might tell you - I am totally hetrosexual.

My writing reflects what I have been through the last few years when I longed to be in this moment. And now I am at this moment, I realize that I should have not wished so hard for it to come this quickly.

Why, you may ask? For various reasons.

At the time that I was daydreaming of this precious and tender loving moment that I live in with frustration sometimes, I never put into mind the things that I would need to prepare myself for. My sickness for one, although it has been iradicated 95% there is the other 5% that eagerly holds on to you to pull you pack in to the vicious circle of pain.

I had a job when I thought that I had been done and over with the sicky icky thingy, but I left that because it had made major side effects on me in blood counts, appetite-wise, sleeping and thinking patterns - and that was just 20 days.

Some of you might say well you could have gone on longer because you have been out of the business for so long that it would take you longer to get used to it - I thought of that. I even tried convincing myself of it. But when your himoglobene level goes down from 15 to 10.8 in 20 days, that my friends, is not a good sign at all. Even though I liked the place where I worked even though I was overly underpayed. But that alltogether is a different issue.

So where do I stand now? At the brink point between frustration and throwing myself off the 007 PDO cliff. That's where. And the only thing that's stopping my from this insanity is my faith that God must have a plan up there somewhere for me and my love for my one true love.

Laugh all you like. As corny as it may sound that's how I feel.

That's why most of you have not posted on this blog for ayons because not one word of sense has been typed for that long.

Do you dig it now?

0 comments: