Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Purpose

"It's purpose that drives us. Purpose that holds us. Purpose that pushes us. Purpose that ignites us". The Matrix Reloaded, 2002 - (c) Warner Bros.

Captain's log - 188.7ab: It's the year x216. I am driven into the blackpool of the unknown. I see all the light around me heading to it and our backdrive engines have no effect whatsoever on the ilussion on which I want to believe it is that is in front of us. Looks like hereon we will be sucked in.

Turn of the future
Turn of events
I have left my soul
Or rather, it was sent for

The time it took me to get here
Is being wasted upon
I tried to push away
I tried to move away
I wish I could have done more
But now I am here.. I am already - gone

If God has something or somekind of plan for me right now, I would sure would like to know what it is. I have left my job because of His plan. My health is still a priority at the current point in time. And anything else that matters to me can matter no more because I cannot attend to it.

0 comments: