Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Personally speaking

I am out of the hospital for those of you who didn't even bother to ask about me.

And the one person that I tried to reach out to was there - everyday. I thank her a lot, and she knows who she is (just let me know what kind of movies you want and I'll prepare them for you, plus you would have to let me know how I am going to give them to you)..

I must have really blurted my heart out in there. But what can I say? It's not everyday you go into hospital with such measures that you feel down, depressed and alone at once. Well, not everyday.

I would have posted a sort of a poem that I typed out on my laptop on the last night that I was at the hospital. But I am too embarassed and afraid it would have bad consequences, so I'll leave to to time to decide for me.

As for the book, I am putting temporarily on hold until Autumn or Winter. Sorry. One: I am no in condition to be marketing my book should I be able to make the print in time (e.g: two weeks time); two: it's summer, and half of you are probably on summer holidays I know I would be if it it wasn't for this nasty sickness I am smudged in. So Autumn or Winter would make a great comeback. Plus: It would give me plenty of time to work on more material for the book because it isn't as fulfilling as the first one.

I have things on my mind and other things also which I would like to get rid of thinking of but can't budge them. I hope things turn out better for all of us. Even you cold-hearted critters.

I pray that there will be a day when I find the one who truly loves me and I love her back in all honesty. I pray that I would be rid once and for all of this sickness one day. I pray that I have some sort of career one day. And I pray that I die peacefully one day.

Here's to Heaven..

3 comments:

Devilish said...

Welcome back out

Devilish said...

Btw whatever poem u’ve written I think u should just publish…we live once in this world anyhow, so we matter as well live it to the fullest !

Sleepless In Muscat said...

thanks. I'll think about it.