Sunday, March 09, 2008

Patience


If you're looking for new news, then I have some for you; I am currently working on my third book thats due before the end of the year. I have no title for it yet but will let you know what it is when when I decide.

Prince of Persia is finally coming out with its third sequel (which is actually a prequel) called Ghost of the Past. Coming out on June 2006 in time with the movie Prince of Persia Sands of Time which is in preproduction now.

I promise the development for the blog will come very soon but I said not instantly, but gradually.

I appreciate your patience...

1 comments:

Solafa said...

SOLAFA,

Welcome back my friend, i must admit that i was visiting your blog every now and then to check if there is any thing new, but sadly nothing was there.

When, i haven't been checking it, you come back and start writing. :)

Any way it is never too late to say WELCOME BACK. I hope you will get your self back to the way you were as an active writer. :)

BTW, is the Prince of Persia coming out in June 2006 or June 2008? (just checking)