Friday, March 14, 2008

the plan


Take a note, people. This will the longest article that you will ever come by.

I have realized that I have been a long time gone from writing or typing and its affected me because now I can't think about anything to write for this blog nor for my next poetry book. I had been told to go back into such a habit is as hard as having to let it go. Which, in a sense, is true.

I have changed a lot over the last period.

I have begun to hate watching anything DVD, games, videos, TV or video. Whatever it may be. I have also started to hate listening to music - any music. Which is something quite odd, because I am the kind of person who loves music - any good music.

I guess because I have been into hospital so many times. But this shouldn't stop me, because it won't be the first nor the last time I go into hospital as far as I can guess.

Think about the future. Be positive. Two phrases I hear quite often but have little effect on me. Since I want to do things my own way; which is go against the current.

So why am I making this fuss public?

Well I have to otherwise I'll lose the only thing I am ever good at: Writing.

So what will happen from on? Multiple posts almost everyday about anything qualitative. Several attempts to make it regain the rank it used to have before it went to krsplat! And one last thing: competitive to reach every reader anywhere in the world in any way possible.

0 comments: