Friday, March 25, 2005

Old relatives

Its been maybe 2 or 3 days since I came logged in here and published something reasonable. And for a good reason, too. I have been visited by the oldest realtives to my kin. They stayed long enough, and somehow I don't think that they would be leaving sometime soon until they decide to do so. I have been very kind to them by talking gently, showing them the amount of respect they need. But then again, I don't think they give a damn.

It just goes to show that with all the goodness in your heart, or even the innocence that your soul personality would hold doesn't stretch too far yet it still lets others take advantage of you.

But did I mention that I was going to give up? No siree. Not me. I have fought too hard, to get to where I am right now - emotionally speaking, of course. Hey, I'm no Gladiator but I can always try.

Who are these relatives of mine that I love so dearly I hear you ask?

Madam Fever and Sir Haunt Me Forever.

That's who.

0 comments: