Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Snuffleappugus

So here I am into another day of my life in Oman. Can't say that much has changed. I saw a few people I had not met in a really long time. Went to my regular coffeeshop at Jawharat Al Shatti Complex and tried a new thing they had (well, to me, it was) which is called Almond Bear Claw. Which is basically your average coissant with a thin layer within of some soft apple pie or something and a dash of sugar coating. Delis! Goes great with your English Breakfast Tea, believe me.

People around me have been fine enough and I am the only it seems to be suffering from a cold. LOL. No matter, it's wearing down anyways. Which it should be! Ginger tea, ordinary tea, Actified and other stuff isn't exactly what I could call a normal diet. Hand me a strawberry shake anyday!

I have also been thinking seriously in taking up extra-cillicular activities to be added as experience while I am job hunting, just in case. It could prove to be awarding. Don't you think?

I went and checked a Nawras store in Al Araimi Commercial Centre, and found it packed, while on the other hand, he he he, the Oman Mobile store was totally empty. Another difference between the two is that the Nawras 'gang' were really moving around trying to get their hands into consumers pockets to open up lines for them whilst Oman Mobile employees where just hanging around flirting with this one chic between them totally forgetting the little customers they had. Talk about professionalism.

Muscat isn't exactly the place to be unless you are interested in peace and quite, and that suits me just fine. Never liked to live in a place like Dubai or the Emirates for that, anyway. But one thing has been nagging at me like crazy lately, and that's the big number of trucks that take up space on the highways and cause traffic jams. Why can't Muscat municipality take care of such a problem by making up their own highway like in the UAE? That way everyone is satisfied, and everyone gets to work on time, and no more stupid accidents because people wanna take over them recklessly.

Camilla and Charles are on to get married. Hpmh. Who cares? Personally, I think the dude is way too old, and he doesn't respect the death of his late Princess Diana (God bless her soul). But, people nowadays are into gay marriages, so who am I to stop these two from getting hitched?

Here's to a long nice life with our wives (and future wives for that). Tip: Give her your wallet and forget about it! ;o)

See ya soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Ghosty-nice blog. i also like the simple life. not the tv show, haha. anyway cya around