Friday, September 17, 2004

A New Era? Or Just Another Cola Flavor?

So here I am writing my first 'real' thoughts.

Not some poetry. Which is something you can find on my other blog site which is: http://cokemaniac.blogspot.com .

Why did I use the term 'cokemaniac'? Don't ask. I mean, when you're cornered and got nowhere to go you just find yourself doing the most outrageous things, the very things that you might regret later on. Sure, it may seem like a wild ride and worth and all, but you lose the excitement once it's all over with.

I was out of 'Colaterrel', which had Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx as the major stars. I must say that story wise I was quite intrigued to know that Tom's character was not all that interested in what was in his way but rather interested in just getting the job done. After all, isn't that what we're all into these days? We wanna move on. Deliver the job and just get paid. For others it's a matter of security (and this applies mostly to the female gender from my perspective) that everyone seeks a job to get a salary so that they can insure themselves a good financial basis and forget about all their troubles, in a sense, leave them behind. And if you look around, it really is true. However, to others, the serious more goal-orientated type of people who look around in misery because they look at those who think that they have sercured themselves in such a way as 'cavemen' because they have no serious purpose in their lives.

In some cases, it could be true. For it is purpose which drives us and stops us from wondering aimlessly around like chickens with their heads chopped off.

Me?

I don't know yet. I aim. I aim to please. I aim to get a job. I aim to move on with my life and to forget my health problems. I aim to find myself a wife and really find happiness within someone so true that you can just lay your head and truly forget about everything that surrounds you.

Sure. That's what I aim for. But I guess pretty much everyone in the world aims for that? I tried publishing a book and that project went dead because of devine intervention. But who's complaining. I am way beyond that.

I say 'courtesy is not something that's handed to you on a golden platter. But rather an opportunity that is given to you by destiny to take'.

It's 1:45am here. Go figure. And no, I don't drink.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishes can come true?

I think so.

but you wanted comments, so, here's my comment.
Judging from the things you said about yourself, I am starting to think that wherever you go, on this world, people have the same difficulties, the same problems, the same dreams.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
....Walt Disney