Saturday, September 18, 2004

Night two

So..

Night two of my ever-ending pointless life. Well night two ever since I started typing out what I think about it and sleepless nights inside my dreams.

Night two of having to sit down at STARBUCKS with friends. Night two of checking out chics who are far younger than I am. And night two of sitting down with a disease that I have dealt with for about 7 years now. I'm not complaining. I'm just speaking out my thoughts here.

'Discoveries are a chance of finding heaven.' There's another quote you can fill up and stick up on your fridge door. Discovering heaven within someone's heart. Someone who will cherish you and follow you all the way no matter what. Wouldn't leave you to fall down in the dirt on your own. Would put an arm under yours and help pull you up. But that's something I wish for. Wishes can come true, can't they? I mean, that's if you wish hard enough. And if you push hard enough for them then they should, shouldn't they?

I have to say that most girls think that the case to get attention is either they put too much make up and and become too open with the guys or they are far too conservative by wearing ninja outfits and becoming such a snob when it comes to interaction with the other sex. We're not gonna eat you y'know.

It is my opinion that take the middle approach with these things is the best solution for both parties. And what's better: no one gets hurt.

I mean, I am a guy and I would like to get to know a few girls here and there to expand my horizon of understanding the female sex and how it feels; thinks; and does things and why she does the things she does. But at the rate that our society is going - we're heading nowhere and fast.

So you're gonna tell me why don't you try your sisters? That's not the issue. My sisters are family. Others are not and they would be more open and unreluctant to share ideas, feelings and more (in a polite manner) that would not be shielded by the wall that they cannot share freely because they're family.

You're gonna tell me would you do that to your sisters? I have six sisters; three of them married - two of which who are older than I am. The rest get along quite fine with each other and we deliver quite a positive attitude of life between us. And they're all intelligent enough to know what's right and what's wrong therefore making the right decisions. What I am trying to point out is that if you keep your children in your field of protection like a dog does with a flock of sheep then they of course they run back to your crying and begging for your help everytime they think they need it. But, on the other hand, if you leave them be to make their own decisions, then they would learn in the process of making mistakes of knowing what's right and wrong (this doesn't mean unleashing them totally but a matter of befriending them so that they feel like talking to you about anything that goes on in your life if and when they feel like they need help).


0 comments: