Thursday, September 23, 2004

Ouch

Dear Heather,

I don't know how you've been and it's been a long time since we have talked to each other. And since that night that I saw you I can't get you off my mind. My mind just twirls at thought of seeing your hazel-brown eyes.

Your vanilla scent is just intoxicating. And the way you wrap your hair with that blue ribbon in your black hair, it's like, as if, you're Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Only without all that soppy singing melodies.

You remember that rainy day up on the cliff heights? When it was pouring cats and dogs? And you never wanted to go back and I was getting all cold and feverish? I remember when you were spreading your arms as if you're preparing to fly high. You were so into the moment you forget that your cardigan was on the ground and being soaked like hell. And you know what else? I was standing there while you weren't watching, and just smiling because I could feel your positive energy from where I was standing.

Then we took a taxi home. You were soaked. Totally. You were smiling all the way like a child on a train field trip just watching the scene pass us by all the way. You were also tired. Ha ha. You were yawning as if you were going to hibernate. Ha ha ha. I couldn't resist just putting my arms around you and just holding on to you so tight. And allowing you to rest your head on my lap.

But you know what I miss the most about that all?

I miss about it that it was all ... just a nice dream.

Hope I find you someday.

I'm just gonna die if I don't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

without dreams, where would we be?

Nadia said...

wow. sad