Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Got a life to live!

Yeah..that's what everyone's title or logo or slogan should be...

I am still depressed from time to time. But every now and then I have an uplifted moment. Seems like a rollercoaster ride. One day you're up, the other you're down. That's life, eh?

I've got an informal job interview today at some company (again, I'd rather not name anybody - I don't have that much cash in my pocket, now, do I?). Informal, it may be, but I hope someone there would take an interest unto my skills and qualifications. Perhaps one day you'll see me work there. When and if, that is..

I am also thinking of getting in contact with a local newspaper to try to persuade them to let me write a regular article every week. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll just be another known writer. Maybe. Maybe. He he he he..

My second's book progress isn't going so well, though. Everytime I want to do something about it I forget. There's also the subject of certain artwork to be added into which I haven't a clue as to what it should be. Plus there's the fact that the person who is supposed to write my preface is still unknown. Yikes.

But I'm moving on. I'm positive.

I am going on.

Why? Because I've got a life to live.

0 comments: