Saturday, February 19, 2005

Shoot for the stars

Well the interview went well. I got told that some employee was going to get back to me on short notice to interview me for a second time, which sounds promising.

The other day I got hushed by a taxi driver who thought I was an expatriate trying to tell him what was right (he was taking a no-left turn at some place while I was taking the right way) and when I confronted him that I was an Arab he sped off. Talk about being a coward. I found his car later on because I had memorized his number plate but decided I was better off not to make a scene out of it otherwise I would have a murder case on my hands. He he he..

I am now in the process of running through as many job applications as I can possibly send to anyone who's anyone who is advertising for a vacancy with requirements of my qualifications or less. Sounds daunting I know but now that I have the time to do what I want I might as well put it to good use, yeah?

I passed by my favorite coffeeshop today and saw a person who I know and gave me the wild idea for the title this post 'Shoot for the stars and you'll never lose'. Those were his exact words. Kinda gave me an upbeat feeling that everything is going to be alright from now on in every sense.

Doesn't it though?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well! ( good luck:) )