Friday, February 25, 2005

Mmmmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmph

So its been a few days. A few interviews here and there. CVs were posted and operation job hunt is on the move.

Things look quite promising on my side of the planet. And may I say its quite a suprise. I never expected so many people to call me up all of a sudden and ask me to come over but that's up to them.

On a personal level, things are looking well too. Can't really add very much to it but I have high hopes. So keep your fingers, toes, arms, and legs all crossed for me. He he he..

I was mentioning to my best friend today that having your parents breath down your throat about getting married and you 'silencing' them by doing so isn't the end of it. There'll be other days when you'll have to answer to them about having kids after only a few months marriage, and after that your kids and your grand ones (should you live that long) will suffer the same. Ha ha ha ha. Its the same with a job. You're life's ambitions don't stop at you getting a job. You'll probably wanna develop your skills professionally and personally there and move from one position to another. And hopefully you'll do so - hopefully.

So 27 isn't a bad number after all. Ok. Maybe 89 is.

Imagine. You waking up to a mirror you put on your false teeth. You're grandchildren will help you around eating, walking, and you'll probably be alone by that time (in the sense of having no life partner). What a grim view I tell ya. But that's one way you can look at it.

But I especially liked the false teeth touch. Mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmph.

Translation: here's to a good life.

Wait - that's five words. Oh, well. No one's perfect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good to see u have started sorting yourself out mate ;)
all the best xox

muscati said...

Aqool.. are you ever planning to post on this blog again or should I just remove it from my bookmarks?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

gimme some time muscati..

i'm very busy these days...

but i promise you will find something new here in 2 days time...

scout's honor!