Sunday, April 17, 2005

Fate

Lady in red
Is dancing with me
Cheek to cheek
There's nobody here
It's just you and me
It's where I wanna be
And I hardly know you
This beauty by my side
I'll never forget
The way you look tonight
I'll never forget
The way you look tonight

Favorite of mine. When I am in the mood. Everyone has a mood. Most people more than some. Some: none at all. They just need a little oiling ...someone to spark them up. I can help myself but just write what is on my mind right now.

Sunlight dips over the horizon
Hand in hand in the winter's cold breeze
I feel your warmth, your love, your tender touch
But it is you, I am in need

Certain dreams fall in our minds
Our hands quivel at the mistakes that shrine the night
My eyes tear, my soul pleads
I have done my share of wrong, take away my life before the sun comes out to rise

It's just not right being alone. Not right at all. Why should you have everything and no one to share it with? Why should you have it all?

Beause fate has a surprise for you - that's why..

2 comments:

Sowhat said...

So insighfull Ali ..
"It's just not right being alone. Not right at all. Why should you have everything and no one to share it with? Why should you have it all?"

I really liked that ..

its hard to be alone .. and actually you can never become used to it .. I lived alone for long time but i still miss ppl sometimes..

it was more than a spark Ali thanks alot ..

Sleepless In Muscat said...

you're quite welcome sowhat

;o)

glad i could help out