Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Where's the U-turn?

I understand that in order for someone to have a clear, transparent and basically good relationship that you would have to comprimise. Sometimes, you have to let go of a lot of things that you like and possibly love for someone who you're willing to spend your future with. That I can deal with - to an extent.

But when it comes down to rare phone calls, not seeing each other (actually, scratch that one out), no messaging through SMS, and when you do end up talking, you almost always end up wringing each other's necks, literally. And you just don't wanna talk to each other again until everything cools down to restart the whole cycle all over again. Now that's - dare I say - torture.

Is it wrong to hear from the person you love time and time again that they love you without having to remind them about it 24/7? Is it bad to be thinking about them over and over again, thinking what they're doing, what they're up to, whether they're thinking of you or not. It just doesn't add up.

I have been in previous relationships before which as an experience in general I am not too happy of. But the one thing that I miss and really miss is the romance. If there's no romance are you really in love? Or is your mind putting your heart on a leash until a certain time it would be ready? I don't know anymore.

Seriously.

0 comments: