Sunday, April 10, 2005

Hi Ho. Hi Ho. It's Off To Work We Go..

Yes....this much time off the blog and you all though I was playing around and testing your reflexes (he he, it never worked either!) but here I am! And plus I have great news to share! I start work tomorrow! (That would be Monday: 11/4/2005 in your diary)..

Ah, yes...I think we are all off to a great and wonderful start...I just hope that things don't come to an abrupt ending like in the fairytails. After all, no one knows what lies in the future for them..eh?

Evidently, I would be working in the advertising section of the company. So good luck to me..there's a first time for everything.

No more Starbucks during the week and sulking and thinking and rambling on with great friends. Oh, speaking of Starbucks; their new beach road branch in Shatti Al Qurum is opening soon - hopefully by the 18th of April, 2005 - and they were asking me if I wanted to invite anyone to the soft opening along with me. So if you're interested, please let me know, I'll pass the message along and get you your invitation. They want as many people as possible to know about the place. I still haven't been able to drop by the place to check it out but I am told it's getting a different layout (i.e.: only sofa seating inside), better air-conditioning systems (i.e.: water streamers with coolants), and better security (i.e.: security alarms fixed to the glass to stop vandelors and anyone who thinks about robbing the remote place plus 24 hour security guard duty).

Life can be cool. Sometimes.

Take for instance, the nice sunny weather we are having here in Oman - not too hot, not too cold - just right. Although, you would expect people around you to take advantage of the situation but heck, not many people around in the country to take it since they're out of the country.

I call this 'Day - 1' - read: Day Minus One. Since it's the day before I start work at the new company. Let's hope this time things go my way, huh?

See you then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sooo happy for you really, and wishing u all the luck there could be.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Thank you...but; who are you?

muscati said...

Mabrook Ali. Hope it all goes well for you.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Thanks you guys...

For this prestigous award I would like to wish...

I would like to wish for....

For...

World Peace...

he he he ;oP