Thursday, April 14, 2005

the story of me

She's a woman. She's writes her own diary. She gets a kick out of shopping with her dad. Annnnnnnnnnnnd - she's a doctor. If that ain't a kick in the pants, I wouldn't know what is. Mind you; I still don't. he he he.

I passed by her blog on muscati & OD's shared blog. She sounds like she has her issues. But every person has; without the consideration of the gender. We probably live by the code: I'll scrub yours, if you scrub mine, in a metaphorical sense.

But she is following the right track. She's just out there doing what she does best, and that's being herself.

Noors' is definitely the place to be to get into some hardcore reading into the life of a female and her understanding of life and how things in her perspective are.

All the best Noor.

This is the blog should you wanna visit it. Have fun and play safe: the story of me

3 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

balqis: so does all the other female population (wanna marry tom cruise) ;oP

lol

inshallah God will make always keep her beautiful in the heart and soul and not just in looks...

Najah said...

oooooh this is very cute, where is noor from all this!

Noors said...

omg, lol, I should've said something here a long time ago!

Anyway thanks!