Wednesday, October 10, 2007

from Your Choice of Music to Music Control, Inc.


I've done a slight change to the name of the musical blog that hasn't been paid attention to so far due to my fault neglecting it over this last vast period.

You will now that the blog no longer stands as "Your Choice of Music", since I thought it was a bit draggy and more centre than a creative stance to what a musical blog should be called.

So, now, I am trying this odd one for size to see the reaction from everyone and what they would say about it. Having said that.

Ladies and gentleman of the blogosphere, I hereby present to you the new name of the musical blog "Music Control, Inc."

Tell me what you really think of it through any angle, please. I am begging to hear a tone to this deaf ear.

3 comments:

Qusai said...

When I first read it I thought it was a DRM supporter group.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Nah, man.

I am not a supporter of DRM technology for one second.

Thanks for visiting, though!

Qusai said...

I am RSS subscribed to Omaniopblogs I read all your updates :P.