Saturday, October 13, 2007

so, now what's new?

As you may have slightly noticed; I have done a little tidying around here and there in the blogosphere.

I have renamed the Ramadhan Spirit blog to another of my choice that would most seemingly interest every single one on this planet. But can't tell what's it name is yet.

The other yet mysterious blog that I have launched is hereby dubbed Gadget Garage - something to do with everything in the tech world. I have only opened it to an elite number of people to get their opinion on it. But it'll be open soon enough.

The third announcement is that I am now officially back onto the list of contributers of the UAE Arabic Community Blog. At least they are interested in good articles and have a respect for people's mind and sanity in this insane world we live.

That's all for now, I guess.

0 comments: