Monday, April 07, 2008

keeping things in perspective

I have mountains of pressure on my head right now. I have no idea what to make of it and what to do with it and trying to sort it out gives my brain a big headache everytime.

So I got sick the last time and again I lost a good amount of time of studies in the College that I was going to and I ended up hitting a wall everytime I wanted to reach a decision because I couldn't be decisive about it. Sitting at home doing nothing doesn't help much either. I was told a couple of times before and now that if everyone who ever got sick stopped going to their daily chores then this world would never move and we would never progress.

Then comes the issue of me working on my poetry book which I am trying so hard to move on with by having it ready before the year's end but my creative sector of the brain has completely shut down along with my passion and emotion.

I see myself as a cold person, someone I had always loathed to be. I never wanted to become this. I can't even laugh right let alone make a joke about something.

But I am trying as hard as I can to keep everything in perspective.

The College will have to bare with me for a little while longer because I plan to continue (contrary to the previous decision of quitting), my poetry book will have to come out sooner or later and when it does it'll bare its fruits and as for my dilemma - well - that's something only time can solve, I suppose.

Wouldn't you say?

0 comments: