Thursday, November 08, 2007

Blue Horizon ... now open to general public access


I have worked a lot on this new blog and dedicated some very good hours to understanding how I could shape it to better integrate the Arabic language. Therefore, it gives me great pleasure to announce to all of you - ladies and gentlemen of the blogosphere - my very first serious attempt on an fully dedicated Arabic-language blog: Blue Horizonالمدى الأزرق

I am hoping that this blog will indeed prosper even though I have difficulties with typing out the language as I am not accustomed to it but I am willing to take the challenge and see where it would take me.

Have a look around into the blog, you may notice a lot of grammatical, as well content and theory mistakes - but, please bare with me by pointing them out through the blog. As you all know also I have a policy of not allowing anonymous comments. I apologize in advance for this inconvience because I would rather have serious commeters who have serious issues to point out rather than flood with me with their links, or 'fun' opinions.

Do tell me what you think of the blog - it would mean a lot to me.

2 comments:

Abdullah Al-Bahrani said...

Just out of curiousity, why all the new blogs.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I like to keep myself busy and I am trying to diversify what I write about into different specific blogs.

That's all