Ok, so I reviewed what I got in detail about the book signing session and this is what I have so far - you'll notice a lot of things that I have mentioned before have been changed, this was due to the fact that I had only gone briefly through the document to know the major details. So please forgive me if you find it rather odd for the sudden change..
- Event to be held at Jawarat Al Shatti on Thursday 15th November.
- Timings: from
- Aimed at children 4years to 9 years, but with participation of older children too.
- Objective is to create interest in reading and help fund a public library.
- There will be a raffle held to raise funds for the library project.
- Childrens’ Poster Competition of Book Reviews.
- Craft activities throughout the day.
- There will be included author book signings and readings.
- Literacy activities (listening, speaking, writing, reading).
- Prizes for best storybook character costumes
- Refreshments will be available.
- Event to be advertised through media and leaflets distributed to schools.
- New and used books to be sold.
- Other items related to reading to be sold (letter snap, scrabble etc).
Hope to see you there..