Friday, November 09, 2007

from (blogspot.com) to (.com)


I've recently acquired - with the help of Blue Chi - a (.com) address for Sleepless In Muscat.

So now, instead of having to point your browser to this www.sleeplessinmuscat.blogspot.com, you can directly go to www.sleeplessinmuscat.com.

I have done for this because I am beginning to get fed up with blogger's persistant maintainence and this would save me the hassle, plus I am planning to make big changes to this blog sometime soon to make it more of a general blog that would contain the updates for my other newly born blogs that you see on the sidebar.

If there's any problem regarding the feed or the website, please drop me an email.

2 comments:

Amjad said...

Sleepless,

This move will not save you any hassle of "blogger's persistent maintenance" because you're still blogging through blogger platform. You will keep facing the same problems from time to time. The only solution is to move to another platform like wordpress or so.. I myself am considering moving to wordpress and also getting myself a (.com) domain name for my blog.

Congrats by the way ;-)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I beg to differ, Amjad. My blogger experience has become a lot better ever since acquiring that address.

Maybe I don't know about the technicalities, but seriously it feels a lot better.

And thanks ;o)