Monday, November 12, 2007

small update..

Sorry I haven't been updating as usual.

I've been terribly busy with lively matters that are simply too many to mention but I will draw your attention to some of them, though.

I have been asked to participate in a book signing session this Wednesday - 15 November, 2007 - at the Jawharat Al Shatti Complex. The session will have several other writers signing off their books as well as being included in an whole day event of a child's day whereby children can have fun and play in different activities. I will be posting more details and info on this as I have it as soon as possible.

I have restarted my insurance course at the College of Banking and Finance again after a 6 week break because of a health issue. And I have to say it feels good to break the routine after staying out of contact of the human world for so long. I hope it lasts long - this feeling, that is..

I am in the process of collecting material for my third poetry book, you may find some of the poems that might be published on the new blog Pens of Passion. I won't say which ones, I'll let you keep guessing.

I have also been asked to write one last article for the Sultan Qaboos University Horizon newsletter and then I'm off. As in, let off the hook for writing for them. It seems that they had made a previous arrangement for bringing back their old writer back into the limelight after having left them for a while only to come back and claim the same position. Which means that I am out of the picture. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. I am confident I will find somewhere else that would appreciate my writing, though.

And that's it I guess..

0 comments: