Sunday, September 02, 2007

'..that's a fact, Jack!'

After having removing myself from the Oman Community Blog, I decided to look for other means to point my frustration, my anger and my serious writing methods in which I would hope to be a true writer to the world, if not, the Middle East.

It had hit me that I was re-invited by a fellow blogger from the Secret Arabian Journal blog to come back and write for them since I had better responses and a bigger amount of appeal on that specific blog.

So I decided to take up the challenge and asked if the offer was still in place and indeed it was.

So, now I am an official blogger on the Secret Arabian Journal blog - again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck and best wishes in your future pursuits

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Anonymous:

Thanks again