Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Ball's On A Roll..

It's been a frantic three days - I imagine - for everyone; especially me.

In addition to accidently killing the little kitten and the death of H.H. Former Ruler of Dubai; the sad death of the prince of the Kingdom of Bahrain and now with the news of the death of H.E. Kuwaiti Royal Prince.

I have been scrambling to work on a new more professional CV to present for new job outlets including in it everything that I can remember of what I have done of relevant and irrelevant experience. Now that's done with, I have to work on some other things that have to do with job hunting, besides listing down potential job outlets. I am taking my time on it so that I can get it right from the first time.

But the ball's rolling.

I told you I have a plan to start taking job hunting seriously. It's just that ...well....I was kinda taking my time on it because I really felt down that things were not going my way. But as someone once pointed out to me, I should take my own advice that was once printed out in an article in theweek that no one else can change my circumstances except me plus the help of someone I deeply appreciate their advice, guidance and a lot of other things.

Point is - my ball's on a roll.

Wish me luck, people..

0 comments: