Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Coke and Spaghetti later..

Up until the moment before I came back from outside tonight, I was so depressed from having things that were not going my way at all as I had planned they would. Maybe I had something to do with it having turning down opportunities that were up my alley but were a bit too unpromising as much as they were of a fun nature (i.e.: London Book Fair 2006).

I had gotten to the point whereby I felt that I am doing so many things wrong in my life that I need to clear out the fog just to see the steering wheel.


But something then changed for the goodness that you find in people who show they actually care and try to guide you by probably following your philosophy for life. Something just snapped. I don't know what it is. But right now, I feel so energetic that I could light up the whole city with the power that I have inside. It's that powerful.

I am now more determined to find myself an exit from this predicament.

This will all start the minute that I organize myself in order to take looking for a job seriously. And since the only chance I will ever have to do that now is after the eid holidays (work resumes here on Saturday) that would be the perfect start to a new week, a sparkingly newly reborn working ambition and most importantly, the faith that just as long that I am working hard for it - God will never let me down.

*all this after a Coke and Spaghetti - yum!*

0 comments: