Sunday, January 29, 2006

Imperfect Life

I just don't get it. Do bad incidents wait for me to be around so they can roll into action?

Man..

It's like you have your whole day planned out and then suddenly nothing is going right like it should. I wish for one day, you know, I could just have something go my way. Nothing to upset it. Nothing to make it look bad. And certainly nothing to have it go bad.

What would it take?

First I wake up and my printer's being funny; printing when it wants to and when it doesn't want it goes haywire. Then I couldn't find my stuff until like more than 45 minutes of a search. Oh, I found them, but it was like - "you were there?" Couldn't have a proper breakfast when I am supposed to when I take my medication over it. Plus you get out of the house with a really bad mood when you were hoping to have a nice shiny day without that single intangible raindrop.

After all this, I go to Starbucks (yes, like it or not, I still hang out there) to relax and work on a few stuff and at the same time waiting for my friend to come by who has a copy of my CV with him. So, enter the friend. Tired, though. 'What goes friend?' "I feel really bad and I need to go the hosptial". Not a moment to lose. Left my tea there without drinking it towards his house to get his card and off to the clinic he attends. There we find out that his pulse was racing, his blood pressure is high plus his sugar level was a sky rocketing 20! Stayed with him enough to talk to him to get him to relax, after giving him two shots of insolin and stablizing his mood. And then off to his house to drop him off.

Come back to Starbucks.

And what else do I find out?

One of the guys' Grandfather's had just passed away.

It just doesn't pay to get out of bed at all sometimes. But like someone said to me; we're all merely human beings and the imperfect life that we lead is just the fact to state that piece of evidence.

Stay well all.

2 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Thanks, mimi

and good luck to your studies in the UK...keep us posted...you've got a great blog and what happens with you there - even as shocking as it is - is quite interesting...

Sleepless In Muscat said...

mimi:

well i don't know about you..but we get to see neighbors eight days of the week - we have a hole in the wall ;o)

but try making a sitcom...lol that would be far more popular these days...not unless you can compete against ER (God I hate that drama)..