Friday, January 20, 2006

Saturday

I wanted to start on Saturday (tomorrow) my new job search method with all the new stuff I have recompiled like the new CV, new photos and all the other stuff required for a proper potential job interview but then I totally forgot that I have a hospital check up due on the same day and I won't be able to make it because it'll take far too long and I might now be finished before 1pm.

Oh well, I guess it'll have to be for another day - there's always Sunday.

But at least I am making the best of things that are coming my way. I mean, I am still going to my favorite 'hang out' place, but I still think of things to be done. Which reminds me; you might see me doing a book-signing session at the Muscat International Book Fair 2006 this February/March.

There'll be more details to that very soon, inshallah..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
»