Sunday, November 05, 2006

coming to perspective

I'm getting to learn the hard way to cope with changes in my life.

Perhaps it's the only way to learn for me seeing how my intellectual level is high than pee wee Herman. And honestly speaking, I would have it no other way, even though I am forced to go through all the hardship of dealing with various clashing emotions, the different variables that are and aren't available for me in life and setting the realistic perspective to what is important to me right here and now.

The changes that with-take me on the long unknowingly destined journey you can only choose to obey and follow suite and see where they may lead you to and set for yourself the goal: challenging whatever may come your way no matter what the odds.

Choosing to smile when you could cry.

Choosing to hold the urge to cry and be a man over what may try to nail you down.

Choosing to tame the changes to your ambitions desires.

----

No matter what people may say or do
No matter what you think or feel
No matter what your soul may tell you
The love you choose to seek is there at your feet

0 comments: