Wednesday, November 01, 2006

leaving the box: life driven by passion

I have made up my mind.

In two years time; I aim to get an MBA either through an affiliate higher college here in Oman or by going out of the country to seek that education.

I will work in something to do with the media no matter how bad or lousy the salary might be, it's the only thing I am good at.

I will read more books than I had during the entire period of my lifetime. Books that are actually talking about something and not stories or novels.

I will move out of my parent's house into my own apartment by the time I am 30 and live independently - financially and health wise.

...

I will never marry.

4 comments:

Kay said...

Good luck. I think it would do you good to get out of the country for a at least a year. Learn new things and experience things

Sleepless In Muscat said...

So do I..

I have had my eye on going to Japan for language learning. I still need to look if they offer free government scholarships, though.

flamin said...

In a post filled with optimism, you brought a bitter taste with the ending. If life circled around one person, then the circle of life would have ended with that person's death. But life moves on. Meaning? There's always someone else and it's just upto you not to stop looking.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

MD:

maybe so..

but that is how I feel every now and then..even if it makes no sense

consider it a mental rant ;o)