Monday, November 06, 2006

what are friends for?


There are times when you have really great days.

Seriously.

There'd be days where you have a really great time with your friends while being out together and playing pool or just enjoying your favorite drink at your favorite coffee shop watching the world pass you by.

But the best of those days would be the time where you bump into people you have always cherished over the past years and end up seeing them in that same place from out of the blue. It makes you really feel that you are being watched over. That God knows whatever time you're having, especially when you're having those dark moods, that He sends along some people you knew from the past who would lift your spirits up and make you joyful again.

Something, that Noors would categorize as 'God wink'.

I hope I am always blessed this way for times to come.

6 comments:

Noors said...

Glad you got to experience one of God's winks. :)

Anonymous said...

I've always been having those winks. I remember once when I stumbled upon a friend of mine from high school. He knew me right away and he came on mentioning my both, first name and surname yet I couldn't even remember his name even though I knew who he was. I know! What a shame *sniff*

Though, some moments are pleasurable. Others are just gloomy in such away...

By the way, once I had a little conversation going on, I started recalling his name.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Noors:

hope i get to always experience those :o)

Mysterious:

lol..

that happens to me a lot!

Anonymous said...

Since being back in Oman after almost 6 years, I've experienced similar encounters. It was nice and and equally scary because it reminded me of how small muscat is!!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

executivette:

'muscat' is your oyster :P

Anonymous said...

Only with the right seasoning will it be edible!

> New Years Reso: find my oysters delicious seasonings.