Wednesday, November 01, 2006

juggling the world - part 2


Being a guy is no more easier than being a woman. That's the truth and everyone should get that straight and through their thick skulls. As contrary to popular beliefs, men are not less emotional than women, they still feel like women but they choose to keep it all inside.

Women may be more sensitive about a lot of issues that men think are a bunch of wack. And you really can't blame them. It's like playing an adult version of Barbie and Ken. You have the toy limousine car and the house with the pets, etc. etc.

That's what life is to me these days. In the very sense, a big game. A game played by adults. To wake up, eat, go to work and play around with pieces of paper and such, to respond to their bosses and make believe that they are in it because they are actually enjoying it; which by the way, they are not. That is a fact. No one in the world enjoys their work.

But what's this got to do with juggling the world? How is it related?

It is related because one's ambitions push them to fully concentrate on their job and forget about life and it's potential. And unfortunately, those who try to point it out to them get caught in the crossfire. Namely; yours truly.

It's such a balony even trying to push forward with such hope for thinking that everything is happy-go-lucky. It's total crap. This where you perceive that the glass is half empty, unfortunately.

People come over to ask me repeatedly when I am going to hitched and tell me that I am getting older and that time is on my side. And before that I would say to them that I would hope that God has their prayers answered. And then I played along with the chances that I would have someone in my life only to be shot down. And now.. I just don't want to waste my time with such a non-existant hope in my life anymore. It's just not worth it.

It's just not worth it, I tell you..

2 comments:

Dino$ said...

what is up with those ppl?? i mean dont they have anythin better to do than NAG every single day mentioning how we are getting OLD and are not married!! and the funny part is that most of them have miserable marraiges! pssssht... and they make it sound like its a button u press ..

a button with "GET hitched.. Immediately" written on it lol

arghhh....

nway nice blog

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Islamic ChoCoHoLic:

wow..i never realized someone would be that pissed off with the world like i am.. ;o)

thanks for dropping by