Friday, November 03, 2006

Goal!


A wonderful movie that speaks of putting all your efforts into your dream so that it may come true one day no matter what the odds are.

It is film that boosts the image of football for everyone who is a fan of it and also tells a great tale for those who are non-fans such as I.

From being poor through hardship and working twice a day in Los Angeles to becoming a professional Newcastle United football player in the UK.

A movie that definitely worth your dime..

---

Link:

Movie details; trailer and screenshots

6 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Chulupu..

I don't see how this is relevant to the movie topic. I thought it was a good movie and that's the reason why I posted about it..

thank you for passing by anyhow

Abdullah Al-Bahrani said...

I must be out of the loop, I just saw the Print AD's for it a couple of weeks ago.
I might check it out on my Xmass break.

Sex and Dubai said...

Haven't watched it yet - but sounds like a replay of the tired "American Dream", played out in the UK of course.

Is it like that?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Per Your Request:

I think you should. It's quite an inspiring, invigorating and energizing story that pushes you to do the thing that's best for you no matter what.

Sex and Dubai:

Actually, I have been told there's a sequel to it but I have no idea about that. The movie you refer to is a different story altogether and I think you should check this one out, unless you're only interested in action movies.

Sex and Dubai said...

We didn't mean "The American Dream" as in a movie SIM! What we meant by that reference was the whole rags to riches story, the promise of capitalist America that continues to lure immigrants. You know the whole work hard and you can make it and have your "wife, house, SUV, white picket fence and a dog dream!"

On a separate note: We prefer comedies to action movies, there's too much drama and action in our lives anyway.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

THAT American dream!

lol

;P

ok. now i get it..

I can be such a dunce.. ;o)