Friday, November 17, 2006

Dubai souvenir

Here's a picture I took while we were taking a walk in the Mall of The Emirates.



I have to tell you, people. That mall is so wide and long I would need a whole month just to finish it from top to bottom. Something I have no time for. I got to see the Ski Dubai entertainment park inside it and we were told it costs around 200 Dhs to have a go; which I think is about above the 21 Omani Rial mark.

Sorry it took me such a long time to post this picture, but I had forgotten totally about it.

2 comments:

Degoat said...

I'm goin there this friday inshallah..

What i'm waiting to see is Dubai Mall.. its supposed to be the biggest in Middle east or asia.. can't remember..

G

Sleepless In Muscat said...

DeGoat:

As far as I recall, when I went to dubai last week, the Dubai Mall was still not finished. Not even the Dubai Tower.