Saturday, December 02, 2006

brief announcement

I was supposed to start some work on the other participating blogs this week but because I have been having a fever lately since winter has kicked in, I guess I will just have to let it sit a bit more until I am feeling a lot better to do some drastic changes to them.

As you may have noticed, MJ, and Arabized's links from the blogroll have been removed completely from Sleepless In Muscat and Arabia Calling because both both bloggers have removed the contents of their blogs in an unwritten announcement that they have halted blogging permanently (hopefully, not). I wish them both the best in their endeavors.

Arabized and MD have also been removed from Arabia Calling's contributors list, due to their request to be removed. I am hoping it is not permanent. Again, the door is still open for those who do wish to join the blog in name.

And I guess when I feel a bit better I'll blog a better post this small newsreel.

Cheers.

2 comments:

DoTs... said...

We get excited about winter for few days.. the weather starts changing.. allergies kick in.. along with "fever & friends" and there you go .. 5ala9 leshta and we didn't enjoy it fully ;)


Hope you get well soon !

Sleepless In Muscat said...

DoTs...

unfortunately for me it is more than a passing phase. But I won't go into detail.

Thanks for your well wishes.. :o)