Monday, December 11, 2006

true to the moment

There's a night to remember and that's everynight for me. Where I am left alone in the light. Alone with what thoughts talk about to me. There's a night in every week for me in my bed. Where wonders wonder around, and pile up the steps.

I am left here, all alone; inside my room. Thinking, wondering, why I am in such a mood so gloom?

There's a thought inside my head that goes to say. You're nothing but a useless piece of flesh. I look at myself, I wonder away. And as I do, I turn to the truth that looks me in the eye, the mere sneer in it's piercing baldy dives - the rotten potato head I have come to be.

With no job secure. With no love to endure. With no feelings, no trust. No halt of the moment to enhail the lust.

I choose to be who I am. I care not for thee. I care not no more. I care only for the society that I grow up and my soul will live in - forevermore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dont sound like the same person in a few posts ago. All cheerful and full of life, making promises to yourself to start anew, start fresh and full of energy. I understand everyone feels low every once in a while and you 'want' to be in a bad mood for a day or two..but i hope youll go back to that happy person again 'soon'.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Anonymous @ 9:10:

Thank you. I hope that I will too.