Sunday, December 17, 2006

public announcement - end 2006


I've made some adjustments as to which blogs I would participate.

I've deleted the 'Starbucks Oman' one because it's about a store of chains and my marketing them somehow, which wasn't the case. So I just decided to delete it once and for all.

As for 'Topics from 192 countries' - I have deleted the link to the blog and soon I will send an email asking to withdraw from it as a contributor due the reason that author of the blog has requested all contributors to write a topic once a week at least about their country of origin, otherwise face deletion. So, I pretty much made up my mind on that blog.

I am barely keeping trying to keep up with writing in many blogs as much as I can to expand my writing experience.

People who read 'A Secret Arabian Journal' will notice that I haven't blogged there for quite a while as is the case with the other two blogs 'BizzWhizzDubai' and 'Arab UAE Community Blog'. This is a bit due to my recent falling health but hopefully will not last long - not if I can help it.

Just thought I'd make that clear.

2 comments:

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Salaamtak ya sleepless!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. Illahi ysalmek ya rab.