Thursday, December 21, 2006

here's a thought

When it was the summer here in Muscat, I was always wishing for more cooler weather because we would sweat like you hadn't seen before - even in the night as we go out. And it was totally ridicilous. Now that the climate has become colder and we had our fair share of scattered showers and adventure, I just want the warm weather back again. And I just know how that will feel.

And I can tell that I am to curse myself over this.

But seriously, when you can't take the heat and you can't take the cold, what do you end up doing? You'd either call yourself a bubble boy and live in or move to another planet like Saturn where the weather there this time of year is simply scorching to death.

I guess 2007 will mark for me the year of several changes.

My best friend will be getting married very soon, another friend of mine will be leaving the country for good and me? Well, I ...

I don't know..

2 comments:

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

it is really that cold? How many degrees celsius is it?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I wouldn't know. But it's enough to cause me a fever and a chill at the same time. Although it may not have the same effect on you.