Tuesday, December 12, 2006

somehow, somewhere

I think I am getting worse by the day. I have hardly been eating these days. I sleep a lot because my stomach is also unwell. But I feel alright by the time it's the evening yet I still grab myself a little hot drink to refresh the taste of the beverage in my belly.

I sit down. I look around and there's no one around. A waste of my time? Maybe. But I would be doing the same if I was staying in bed doing nothing but sleeping the entire day.

This isn't what life is all about to me.

Somehow it's gotta change at some point. But, when?

It gets so annoying when you figure out everytime that you're the only one of your childhood friends who is being single with no job and a sickness that's 9 years old.

Dammit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rise Up.

Thats all i can say.

Anonymous said...

"the greatest mistake a man can make is to be afraid of making one"

you know what the greatest mistake really is? letting things slip through your hands 'and being AWARE that you are' is the biggest mistake.

you just said youre sick for the past 9 years? and you also say youre not eating, your mouth tastes of your stomach fluids and youre asleep all the time..hmmm..now how is THAT going to make you feel better?

its all in your hands.

its all in the mind.

Anonymous said...

Inshallah you will feel better

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Anonymous @ 9:01:

One day, I shall.

Anonymous @ 9:15:

perhaps. but bare in mind that if this was something to do with psychology then i should always feel better about my sickness when i am full of happiness - which is like 99% of the time.

Balqis:

Inshallah, I will.

Anonymous said...

Salamat Insh Allah :)


Lym (can't sign in with blogger)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Lym:

Hi. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

And I'm better thanks along with nice rain thats pouring down on us in Muscat.

Hope to see you come back here