Sunday, December 24, 2006

never giving in

I am the strength in the pain
I am the will in the power
I am the wind beneath thy wings
I am the glory that looks for no fame

I am the person who will never fall
I am the man who will always stand tall

I am the order behind the chaos
I am the chest of hope in a heart, robust

I am the man who will never more give in
I am the one who will stand up when everything caves

I am me

I am the pigeon that will fly up high
I am the bird that soar through the skies
I will cut the wind with my wings
I will soar like a kite never to land again

For I am me

And no matter how sick I may be

I will never, ever, give in

2 comments:

DoTs... said...

inshallah you will never give in..

hold on to yourself.. and keep this spirit.. for at the end of the day you are who you are .. the one who is strong enough.. and powerful enough .. ! :)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

inshallah.

thanks for the strong supportive words.