Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fighting The Fight - Together

























The wage of war

The distruction, sought
Time is an inevitable disease
The sight of light, is what I seek
To the land of doom, I shall be buried
And to deal with the Devil that holds me, by the shackles, by my knees

Time to die
For who, I don't know - I wouldn't lie
Reversing time in it's space
The laughter is it? Or mere disgrace?
Change of life and what has become
Change of friends to enemies and the lies they sung
The fort I hold
Choose, or chosen, that is to you, to hold
The story - your future - to be told

Live a lie
Or live truly with dignity
Live with honor
Or bend down as the inferiority you misplease
Fight the fight
Choose the day and not night
What will become
Is your rise, is your sun
And one day, the truth will be told
That nothing lasts forever
Nothing will ever change unless we change ourselves - together

0 comments: