Friday, February 10, 2006

IN REPLY: ...



In response to the post that I posted on A Secret Arabian Journal on Blogging Around The Gulf SPECIAL that I had advertised for on my blog I was sent a bogus email from an anonymous that read something about Kazablanka's attempt to diss me on her own blog.

Curious as I was to see the truth of this attempt, I was astonished that Kaza had actually did what I had been told!

I was surprised. Astonished. Wacked out, even. Trying to put the pieces together to see what the jumble makes of, it turns out that we were both foulplayed by someone anonymous only to introduce hate between two bloggers who knew each other for a while and had their differences and decided to seperate (in rehetoric terms, that is) peacefully.

If you're curious to see what she claims I had done you can visit that exact post by clicking THE DISS.

You be the judge in this case besides the topics laid out in either blogs.

Court is hereby, adjourned..

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

mimi: of course, you're entitled to your opinion on this case and any other subject your eyes set on..

but i am sorry to say that i stand by my article that was published on the blog because, as i explained, that it was merely an opinion about someone's blog (which i may add is my freedom of expression) and how i think of the blog and/or blogger. and that's all i did... not hidden agenda or hate speech or insults were meant to be seen through.

therefore, i stand by my case.

now i will move on to another subject because this one is just not worth talking about anymore.. and there are other topics i would like to concentrate on here..

no offence.. ;o)